The Editorial Board of Spunti e Ricerche is calling for submissions of research articles for volume 32, 2017. Volume 32 is a miscellaneous collection of original research essays in the areas of Italian literature, history, cinema, arts, linguistics, society and politics. Scholars who recently published books in one of these areas can submit their publication for review.
- Send fully written articles to Antonio Pagliaro (email@example.com) or Gregoria Manzin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 August 2017
- Information for Authors:
- submit electronically in Word format
- length: 8,000 words
- use the most recent version of the MLA referencing style
- author’s name and institutional affiliation should appear at the end of the essay, followed by endnotes
- bibliographic details are not given in the notes but in a subsequent list of works cited
- Scholarly books for review can be mailed to:
Spunti e Ricerche
c/o Annamaria Pagliaro
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
Level 5, Menzies Bldg, Clayton Campus
Clayton 3800 VIC
Spunti e Ricerche is an Australian peer-reviewed journal in Italian Studies with international circulation. The journal publishes original research articles in the areas of Italian literature, history, cinema, arts, linguistics, society and politics, as well as book reviews of scholarly publications in the area of Italian Studies. It is published annually in printed and electronic format.
Spunti e Ricerche is included in the “Excellence in Research for Australia” list (ERA), the Australian framework for national evaluation of research managed by the Australian Research Council.
ISSN (Print): 0816-5432 / ISSN (Electronic): 2200-8942